It’s amazing to see how your favorite ‘Oppa’ or actor grows from being a supporting actor to having a lead role. It does not only make you proud, but it also gives you hope that you too can still achieve any dream you have.
After the success of the hit drama series “Alchemy of Souls”, Lee Jae Wook slowly, but surely garnered a lot of fans. And for those who don’t know him yet, let me give you 6 things about him that you might not know yet.
Let me tell you 6 things that
Here are 6 things that you should know about him:
- Lee Jae Wook was born on the 10th of May 1998, making him a Taurus and born in the year of the Tiger. Those who are born in the year of the Tiger are known to be noble and fearless. They are said to fight for what is right and are capable of being generous. Just like how he was as Jang Uk in the hit drama series “Alchemy of Souls”.
- He is a homebody. Whenever he has free time he would usually stays at home to watch something or spend it sleeping.
- He also enjoys eating. But he is not a big fan of sweet food.
- One of his favorite features is his voice. I know that a lot of you just love his deep husky voice. One of his unique features.
- He made his acting debut with the hit drama series, “Memories of the Alhambra” where he played the ruthless Marco Han.
- He is an award-winning actor. He proved his great talents with the “Best New Actor” award that he won at the 2019 MBC Drama Awards with his drama “Extraordinary You”. It was followed by the “Excellent Actor” award from the 2020 KBS Drama Awards for his drama “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol”.
The first time I saw Lee Jae Wook was in the hit drama series “Memories of the Alhambra”. During that time, I hated him for doing what he did to Chanyeol’s character. But everything changed after I saw him again in the drama series “Search: WWW”, where he played the role of Seol Ji Hwan. Ever since then, I had hoped to see him in a rom-com series with him and Lee Da Hee as leads.
He was then given a chance to play one of the main leads in the drama “Extraordinary You” where he played the role of the cold, indifferent teenager. His role in the said drama was so memorable that he got the chance to make a cameo playing the same role in the drama “True Beauty”.
His flexibility in roles was one of his best attributes as an actor making him good for any kind of role. Like the ones, he had for “When the Weather is Fine”, “Move to Heaven”, and “Kiss Sixth Sense” to name a few.
But it was his first lead role as Sunwoo Joon in the drama “Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol” that open his doors for more lead roles.
But I must say that aside from his role in “Search: WWW”, his role in the “Alchemy of Souls” is by far one of my favorites. It shows all the different sides of him, the serious, the pained, the funny, and most especially, the loving.
Let’s keep on supporting Lee Jae Wook as he continues to rise as one of the great actors in South Korean Entertainment.
You can follow him on his Instagram account jxxvvxxk to get updates to his current projects.