On September 11, 2017, Kang Ha Neul, also known as Sky to his fans, enlisted in the mandatory military service for a 21-month period. He is serving as a motorcycle military police in the Republic of Korea Capital Defense Command.
While eagerly waiting for his discharge, here are 11 reasons why we miss him.
1. He is King “Hahaha” Neul.
Kang Ha Neul Meet and Greet in Singapore
Kang Ha Neul has a bright smile that could lighten your mood. But don’t worry because he assured us in his Instagram post that he’ll spend a happy two years full of laughter.
2. He frequently laughs but he can be serious as well.
3. He has a charismatic acting skills giving us a major Second Lead Syndrome.
4. So we will eagerly wait for his comeback with a major lead role.
5. Aside from acting, he’s also good in singing…
Yes, we choose to love you too!
6. and playing musical instruments.
Is there anything he can’t do?
7. We definitely miss his selcas.
He’s one of the Korean celebraties who has a lot of selcas circulating online.
8. His relationship with his colleagues.
Kang Ha Neul is also known to be in good terms with his colleagues that even if their project has already ended, they still keep in touch with each other. Example: IU
Anyone who ships them IRL?
9. He seldom posts on his Instagram account, but when he does…
He can definitely qualify for an essay writing contest!
10. He’s dog-friendly.
11. He’s a good son and is very supportive of his father’s business.
We can’t wait to see a more mature Kang Ha Neul Oppa when he returns!
He even mentioned it on his Instagram farewell post.
“I think this Instagram post will be the last one that I post in my 20s. Because I don’t post a lot.. and when I come back I’ll be in my 30s. I’m fully aware that 30 is not that old, but I’m trying to give a little meaning to this being the last post of my 20s.”
See you soon Sky!