May heartbreaking news na naman tayo mga bes. Another popular reel to real life couple has been on the rocks.
Earlier this morning, Boys Over Flowers star, Ku Hye Sun posted on her instagram (now deleted) a series of conversation between her and husband, Ahn Jae Hyun.
The texts roughly translates with this gist:
- Ahn Jae Hyun telling Ku Hye Sun that he will not meet her mother to tell that he’s divorcing Hye Sun.
- Jae Hyun also tells her that he is busy and overwhelmed with his work and he doesn’t have time to meet Hye Sun’s mom.
- Hye Sun responds that she cannot believe that work is important to Jae Hyun than visiting her mom.
- Jae Hyun said that he will speak to her mom on the phone and will not meet her personally for he doesn’t know what he will say to Hye Sun’s mom.
- Hye Sun then asked Jae Hyun to meet her mom to apologize for not keeping his wedding vows during their marriage.
- Hye Sun also warns Jae Hyun that if he choose work over her mother, she won’t really hold back.
These text messages are now deleted to Hye Sun’s Instagram. She also posted the revelation that Ahn Jae Hyun was the one who will be filing for a divorce.
Her caption translates to:
“After we lost a spark, my husband had a change of heart and will be requesting for a divorce. I want to stay married. (Several news outlets will release some news reports and they are not true. Please refrain from believing in them. Hoping the truth will prevail.)
The image translates to “I love you, Ku Hye Sun.”
The two couple developed their feeling with each other when they worked on the drama, “Blood” and was married last May 2016.
Their agency is now looking into this matter and will update everyone with a press release anytime soon.
This will be the second Korean-celebrity divorce news that broke our hearts following the Song-Song divorce news.
We hope that Ahn Jae Hyun and Koo Hye Sun will come to an agreement and have a smooth recovery from this hard times.
And please mga bes, stop blaming anyone from this issue, we don’t know who’s at fault or whatsoever. Tandaan, iba ang kadalasang nakikita sa screen sa totoong buhay.