Have you been busy these past few days that you seldom check updates online? Do you want to catch up on what’s happening on Korean entertainment scene? Annyeong Oppa got you covered!
It’s just the first week of the year 2019 but it feels like a whole month has passed. So in case you missed it, here’s Annyeong Oppa’s highlights of the week:
1. EXO’s Kai and BLACKPINK’s Jennie are revealed to be dating.
Their recent interactions in a music show caught the fans’ attention.
Congratulations to the young couple!
2. ‘Running Man’ star Lee Kwang Soo and actress Lee Sun Bin are confirmed to be dating for 5 months.
Congratulations to the happy couple!
3. Long-time couple Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah were photograped together in Australia. They are on their 4th year and going strong!
4. Watch this new video teaser of ‘Touch Your Heart’ which will give you major ‘Goblin’ feels.
Know more about this upcoming K-Drama starring Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na here.
5. tvN released the first still cuts of ‘Romance Is A Supplement’ starring Lee Jong Suk and Lee Na Young.
6. Jo Jung Suk, Han Ye Ri, and Yoon Si Yoon are confirmed for a new drama entitled ‘Ugeumchi’.
Read more at www.annyeongoppa.com