The South Korean Idol Group BLACKPINK is the newest face of Shopee! After the successful launch in Southeast Asia and Taiwan, BLACKPINK has finally come to Shopee Philippines.
According to Shopee, the girl group is “a perfect representation” of its brand values as it is young, talented and passionate. Shopee aims to extend its leadership position in the region by targeting a mobile-first generation with brand ambassadors that embody the same hyper-charged growth and ambition. BLACKPINK, Shopee said, captures that brand ethos and its partnership underscores the company’s aspirations for the region.
As part of the partnership, a YG Official Store will be launched on the Shopee app across markets in all regions, this includes a range of the group’s merchandise. This will surely bring hassle free transactions especially for BLACKPINK fans.
Also as part of this campaign, Shopee Philippines is currently doing a TVC parody contest. Join now and get a chance to win amazing prizes! See the link of the contest below.
View this post on Instagram
Join #ShopeeTVCParodyPH contest and win Blackpink signed albums plus a total of Php80,000 cash prize up for grabs! ✨ Ayeah ayeah! 🖤 . . HOW TO JOIN:
1. Like Shopee and this post.
2. Post a video on your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account of your own creative rendition of the Shopee Blackpink TVC with hashtags: #BlackPinkforShopeePH #ShopeeTVCParodyPH
3. Send a video file (in .mp4 format) of your entry at email@example.com with subject line “SHOPEE 3.3 TVC Parody – [group name]” 4. The top 6 most energetic, creative and unique interpretation will be chosen as finalists for online voting on February 26 to March 3, 2019 . . PRIZES:
1st place: Four (4) signed Blackpink CD's + Php50,000 cash prize
2nd place: Php20,000 cash prize
3rd place: Php10,000 cash prize. . . TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Participants may submit their entry any time between February 16, 2019 to February 24, 2019, 11:59 PM.
2. Participants must do all the steps indicated in the "How to Join" section.
3. Criteria for judging as follows: 50% Creativity (use of props, costumes), 30% Adherence to Original Shopee Video, 20% Virality.
4. The shortlisted entries will be chosen based on Shopee mechanics among the combined entries on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
5. The groups with shortlisted entries will be contacted by the Shopee team via email.
6. Shopee deserves the right to utilize all materials without prior notice or compensation for promotional purposes.
7. All rights belong to Shopee and YG Entertainment. Any modification or unauthorized usage of the TVC material is not allowed.
BLACKPINK is in our area!