Are you a self-proclaimed fangirl/fanboy of anything related to Korean pop culture? Kdrama? Kpop? Lifestyle? Travel? If your answer is yes, then you are what we are looking for!
Be an active content writer of Annyeong Oppa. Write to your fangirl/fanboy heart’s contents and get a chance to win ROUND-TRIP TICKET TO SOUTH KOREA!
With the aim to provide more timely and relevant contents to all Korean pop culture fans in the Philippines and overseas, we are looking for goal-driven fangirls and fanboys who can join our growing team.
How to join?
1. You must be a follower of Annyeong Oppa in all or any of its social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube).
2. Be an active content writer of Annyeong Oppa website and get a chance for your writings to be featured in all of our social media accounts with full credits.
3. All of your published articles from February 4 to September 30, 2019 should have a combined page views/reads of 100,000 to qualify. We will publish your approved articles across our social media channels with over 1.5 million followers to help you reach your goal.
The top content writer with the highest number of article page views/reads will win ROUND-TRIP TICKET FROM MANILA TO SOUTH KOREA!
Runner-ups will also win the following:
- 2nd runner-up: Kpop/Kdrama Light stick (with at least 100,000 combined page views)
- 3rd runner up: Kpop/Kdrama Album (with at least 100,000 combined page views)
- Consolation: Kpop/Kdrama Notepad (with at least 50,000 combined page views)
There will also be a monthly recognition of the top contributors who will receive tokens from us.
Are you ready to join now?
By joining, you also agree to our Terms and Conditions:
1. To qualify, you must have a combined 100,000 views/reads for your published articles from February 4, 2019 to September 30, 2019.
2. The top qualified content writer wins the event.
3. The winner will be announced on October 3, 2019.
4. The winner will be given a round-trip ticket from Manila (NAIA) to South Korea (Incheon). Travel date is November or December 2019 to be determined by Annyeong Oppa.
5. The winner will shoulder all other expenses such as visa, accommodation, travel tax, food, transpo and other miscellaneous. If the winner will be coming from the province, he/she must be willing to shoulder the cost going to/from Manila (NAIA).
6. In the event that the winner won’t be able to secure a visa to South Korea, the prize will be given to the second highest qualified content writer.
7. Submitted contents should be originally written by you and not subject to copyright issues.
8. Submissions are subject for approval and may be edited to fit our editorial standards.
9. Annyeong Oppa has the license to publish, post and feature your contents without giving you or any third party some monetary benefits. You will be given full credits as the content owner.
10. Annyeong Oppa has the right to choose which contents will be approved and featured; when and where it will be posted.
11. You are solely responsible for the content you submit. You waive, indemnify and discharge Annyeong Oppa and its administrators from any liability, claims, actions, or legal proceedings, should you encounter any untoward incident due to participation in this blog.
12. All contents should be acceptable by the general public. The following will not be accepted: Graphic display of violence or child abuse; Nudity and sexually explicit or suggestive acts; Visual or verbal profanities; Malicious contents and Personal attacks.
Note: All existing contributors of Annyeong Oppa at WordPress can join this event but you are required to register too.