Park Seo Joon, IU and the rest of the casts and crew members of Dream gathered last May 7 for their first script reading.
Dream is a movie about the life of soccer player, Yoon Hongdae (played by Park Seo Joon) who experienced an incident that will change his career.
Hongdae will later on work with Lee Somin (played by IU), a TV producer who dreams of successfully producing a documentary of a soccer team.
The script reading also showed a strong line-up of casts consisting of the following:
- Kim Jongsu as the team’s spiritual leader, Kim Hwandong
- Ko Changseok as the mood maker, Jeon Hyobong
- Jeung Seunggil as the team leader, Son Bumsoo
- Lee Hyunwoo as the shy ace player, Kim Insun
- Yang Hyungmin as the goalkeeper, Jeon Moonsoo
- Heo Joonseok as the team’s manager, Hwang Inkook
- Lee Hanul as a documentary film crew, Byungsam
According to the Director, Lee Byung Hoon, the line-up of the casts is something to look forward to. It is one of his meaningful projects due to the actors and actresses who are part of the film.
Itaewon Class lead, Park Seo Joon also expressed his excitement to work with his fellow actors and is looking for a great time shooting the film with them.
Singer-Actress, IU also shared that this project gives her excitement and a big responsibility since this will be her first film.
Dream is set to be released on 2021.
Source and Featured Images from: (1)