- By using AnnyeongOppa.com, you accept and agree to be bound by these terms immediately effective on your first use of this site.
- All copyright, trade marks, and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) on Annyeong Oppa and its content remain with Annyeong Oppa or its licensors (including contributors), unless otherwise stated. Any of these may not be reproduced, duplicated, posted, stored electronically or archived except for personal non-public use without Annyeong Oppa’s documented consent.
- If you own one or more pictures, text or other materials posted on this site and you want it to be removed, you may let us know for proper handling.
Contents from Contributors
- Submitted contents should be originally written by you and not subject to copyright issues. If from a reliable source, include citations.
- Submissions are subject for approval and may be edited to fit our editorial standards.
- Annyeong Oppa has the license to publish, post and feature your contents without giving you or any third party some monetary benefits. You will be given full credits as the content owner.
- Annyeong Oppa has the right to choose which contents will be approved and featured; when and where it will be posted.
- You are solely responsible for the content you submit. You waive, indemnify and discharge Annyeong Oppa and its administrators from any liability, claims, actions, or legal proceedings, should you encounter any untoward incident due to participation in this blog.
- All contents should be acceptable by the general public. The following will not be accepted: graphic display of violence or child abuse; nudity and sexually explicit or suggestive acts; visual or verbal profanities; malicious contents and personal attacks.
- You accept that Annyeong Oppa is a blog that features products and services from third party brand partners.
- You accept that it is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with the rules, restrictions, terms, and conditions of the third party brand partners before placing your order.
- You accept that Annyeong Oppa is only a publishing channel and not directly involved on the operations of the brands it promotes. You waive, release, indemnify, hold harmless, and discharge Annyeong Oppa and its team from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, rights of actions, or legal proceedings whatsoever should you encounter any untoward incident due to availing of their products and services.
- You agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy by using this website.
- You allow Annyeong Oppa to use your personal information for improving, analyzing, and marketing of our website and linked social media pages.
- You accept that we may ask you to provide us with certain informations that we may use to contact or identify you such as but not limited to your name and email address.
- You acknowledge that like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our blogs such as “log data” and website cookies. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, device type, and other statistics. In addition, we may use third party services including but not limited to Google Analytics and MonsterInsights to collect such data. Cookies are files with data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive to collect information. You have the option to refuse all cookies however, doing so may not result to the best experience a blog is originally designed.
- You accept that we may use your personal information to send you newsletters, analyze traffic, or support our marketing campaigns.