Question 1 of 10.
How many Fan Meetings did you go to this year?
Question 2 of 10.
How many albums did you buy this year?
1. at least 5 (My bias group is too active! They had several comebacks with multiple album versions and even released a repackaged one!)
2. At least 3 (I might have 'stanned' way too many groups.)
3. None (Wanted to buy at least one tho)
4. JUST ONE (My Bias group had a comeback. I had to buy one.)
Question 3 of 10.
How many Korean Variety Shows did you watch / are still watching this year?
1. at least 5 (but I'm not much of a variety show fan)
2. less than 5 (and most are episodes with my bias group as guests)
3. more than 10! (I'm a variety show stan)
Question 4 of 10.
Did you go to Korea this year?
1. HOPEFULLY NEXT YEAR! (*crossfingers*)
2. NOT YET. (But next year for sure! Already booked my ticket!)
3. YES. (Fangirl Goals Achieved na Bes!)
Question 5 of 10.
How many groups did you stan this year?
1. More that 10 (Okay, I think I'm too active this year.)
2. 5 - 8 (I've been active this year.)
3. 2 - 3 (Discovered a couple more talented groups this year. Can't help but Stan.)
4. ONE (Still loyal to my Ultimate bias)
Question 6 of 10.
How many Concerts did you go to this year?
1. More than 5 (*insert shocked emoticon*)
2. MORE THAN 2 (Iponing Hard saves the day)
3. JUST ONE (Iponing is REAL)
4. NONE (As much as I wanted to. *insert sad emoticon*)
Question 7 of 10.
How many cup sleeve events / fan gatherings did you go to this year?
1. None. (*insert personal reasons here*)
2. at least 1 (I wanted to at least try it)
3. 2 - 5 (I enjoyed going to these type of events)
4. more than 5 times (I now have lots of mutuals / fangirl friends and a higher caffeine tolerance)
Question 8 of 10.
How many dramas / webseries / movies have you watched this year?
3. Honestly, I've lost count. But it's definitely A LOT.
4. definitely more than 10
Question 9 of 10.
How much have you spent on fan merchandise (official or unofficial) this year?
1. less than Php 1000 (Just a few small things)
2. Let's not talk about it. (My wallet is crying.)
3. less than Php 5,000 (Official merchandise are expensive. Period.)
4. At least Php 10,000 (The clearance sale didn't help at all.)
Question 10 of 10.
Do you think you'll still be on the same level next year?
1. PROBABLY. (There's no turning back, Bes.)
2. DEFINITELY YES. (I'm still too immersed in 'feels')
3. I DON'T THINK SO. (I think I need to rest after this year. LOL)
4. NOT SURE. (But I think the possibility is high.)