It’s the 1st of July again!
A famous legend once said that during the 1st of July of the year 1983, it was raining hard. It was because during that day, the Heavens was sad that they had to send down one of its angels.
We know that you might be laughing but this story is true in ~some~ parts of it. Maybe only the part where an angel-like person named Park Jungsoo a.k.a. Leeteuk, the leader of Super Junior was born.
1. When he told the story about his ‘origin’
2. When he believed that “thinking outside the box” is also applicable to sports
3. When he tucked each member to sleep at night
4. When he ‘kidnapped’ Shindong straight from his military discharge and took him on a trip to China
5. When he is fond of feeding his ‘kids’
6. When he helped Sungmin in his martial arts demonstration and kinda regretted it after
7. When he cheered so hard so Ryeowook can climb down the tree
8. When he denied being a Super Junior member so he would be saved from buying coffee for a bet
9. When he threatened to hit whoever that will say bad things about Heechul
10. When he told the story about Donghae’s father entrusting his son to him
11. When he had nothing but ten thousand won but Donghae and Eunhyuk was hungry
12. When in the past he would always compensate Heechul’s rude image with his politeness
13. When he cried so hard during Heechul’s last stage before his enlistment
14. When he would call Heechul whenever he pretends to sleep so their Hoobaes can greet him properly
15. When Donghae cried so hard when Leeteuk enlisted
16. When he and Donghae got in a fist fight
17. When even under anesthesia he still cares about his work as a celebrity
18. When he took the MBTI test and saw that he really is a natural born leader
19. When his fans is just as crazy as he is
20. When he can also be as moody as Heechul
21. When he revealed himself as SuJu’s hidden rapper
22. When he always remember his brothers wherever he go
23. When he stole from Yunho’s water bottle coin bank so he could buy food for his members
24. When he acted to ‘punish’ Kangin so other members can learn their lessons but Yesung ruined their plan
25. When he always finds time to support his members whenever they have a comeback
26. When he is ready to be teased for fun
27. When he always do whatever it takes for his team members
28. When he appeared on a nightime news and brought Super Junior’s name with him
29. When he started playing PUBG with ELFs
30. When he told the medic to attend to Kyuhyun first when they got into a car accident back in 2007 despite also bleeding hard
31. When he always bows politely to the audience and fans
32. When Eunhyuk shared how he was very well taken care of by Leeteuk during their trainee years
33. When he always tell how hard it is to be a leader of a large group but does it perfectly anyway
34. When SM finally agreed with us
35. When he revealed his worries as a leader
36. When he revealed how he was chosen as Super Juniors leader
37. When he called all 13 members of Super Junior while crying during a Super Show
38. When even a professional can’t deny the fact that Leeteuk is the secret why Super Junior is strong as a group even after 15 years
There, those are just some random moments that can give you an idea of how great Leeteuk is as Super Junior’s leader is.
To Super Junior’s forever leader, Happy Birthday!
Disclaimer: all the videos embedded on this list do not belong to us and all credits should all go to their respective creators.