It is an era when K-pop idols become “travel themes.” What if we go on a tour of Seoul with Kang Daniel’s theme?
A guide entitled, “Closer to Kang Daniel with the “DANITY” tour”, was posted on the official website of Visit Seoul.
In this tour, there are four places in total. Fans who are planning to visit Seoul can come to these places where Kang Daniel has been. These places include: a cafe near Bukhansan Mountain, a brunch restaurant in Yeonnam-dong, a lamb restaurant in Yongsan, and a small forest within a cafe in Seoul.
This desert café near Bukhansan Mountain is the filming location of Kang Daniel’s CF. It is also a good resting spot after walking along the Bukhansan Mountain Dulle-gil Trail.
The café’s popular desserts are the green tea chiffon cake and tiramisu, and the most popular drinks are the Irish cream latte and pomegranate limeade.
- Address: 71, Pyeongchang 6-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul
- Opening hours: 10:00~19:00 (closed on Wednesdays)
- Contact: +82-2-395-2480
- Website: The Piano Instagram account
- Directions: Bus #7211, 153, 110B, 1213, 171; get off at Pyeongchang-dong Lotte Apt. Bus Stop (#01-159) and walk 20 min
LH2, a brunch restaurant in Yeonnam-dong, is the meeting place for La Miran and Kang Daniel on the entertainment program “Weekend Playlist”. Fans continuously compete in reserving the table that Kang Daniel sat on during the program.
The restaurant features dishes from around the globe, such as foods from the United States, Italy, France, Spain, Hungary, and Finland, and its representative menu item is the Eggs Benedict.
- Address: 190-8, Seongmisan-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul
- Opening hours: 11:00~22:00 (closed on Thursdays)
- Contact: +82-70-4246-4861
- Website: LH2 Instagram account
- Directions: Subway Line 2 Hongik Univ. Station (#239), walk 10 min
Mabong Lamb Skewers Yongsan Branch
This lamb restaurant was visited by Kang Daniel in the past. It is now completely decorated by his various posters, stickers and items that will excite your fangirl feels.
Their popular dish is the top-quality lamb chops of soft meat with nutty and simple flavors, as well as the Mabong lamb skewers that get more delicious with each bite.
- Address: 209, Saechang-ro, Yongsan-gu, Seoul
- Opening hours: 16:30~24:00
- Directions: Subway Line 4 Sinyongsan Station (#429), walk 3 min
Picky Papa Daniel Forest
This cafe in Seoul features a small forest called “Daniel Forest”. It is a space set up on the outer terrace of Picky Papa. Fans gather here to rest, share stories and cheer Kang Daniel on. Fans plant all the trees and flowers, which they also voluntarily take care of. This space is filled with photos, messages and decorations which will make every Danity’s visit more meaningful.
- Address: 35, Gangnam-daero 162-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul
- Opening hours: Sun.-Thurs. 11:00~22:00, Fri.-Sat. 11:00~23:00
- Contact: +82-2-544-7717
- Website: Picky Papa Instagram account
- Directions: Subway Line 3 Sinsa Station (#337), walk 10 min
Note: The content of this article may change from the time of writing. Please confirm with the place before visiting.
Will you be travelling to Seoul soon? This guide might be a great addition to your fangirl itinerary.