Being a Korean drama or a Korean pop fan is seriously not easy. It requires a lot of time for you to watch and support them. Sometimes, you even need to spend money to buy merchandise and see them up close. Moreover, it’s even harder when you need to protect them from bashers but you need to chill and remind yourself what’s good and right.
Guess what! There is something much heartbreaking than all of that. It is when you need to send your idols off to the military; and patiently wait while hoping that they are healthy and doing well.
Month of May has passed, June 2019 is soon to bid its goodbye to us, and we’re on the page of Month of July in a few days already! Did all of you know that four lovely oppas will finally be discharged? Yes, you’ve read that right, mga bes!
Below are the names of four Korean artists who will finally complete their mandatory service this coming July. In addition, there are also several facts about them under their names for everyone to be reminded how charming their idols are.
1. Kim Soo Hyun
- Kim Soo Hyun will be discharged on July 1, 2019;
- Notable Korean actor;
- Participated in four musical theater;
- He starred in Korean movies, such as Cherry Blossom, Worst Friends, The Thieves, Secretly, Greatly, and Real;
- Played main roles in Korean dramas, such as Kimchi Cheese Smile, Jungle Fish, Seven Years of Love, Will It Snow for Christmas?, Father’s House, Giant, Dream High, Moon Embracing the Sun, My Love from the Star, and The Producers;
- Received more than 50 awards in the Korean Entertainment industry;
- Known for being kind; and
- Really great in acting whatever genre the drama would be.
2. Lee Joon
- Lee Joon will be discharged on July 1, 2019;
- Former member of the multi-talented Korean pop group MBLAQ;
- Released exceptional songs and albums with his group before;
- He starred in Korean movies, such as Rough Play, and Luck Key;
- Played main roles in Korean dramas, such as Jungle Fish 2, Iris II: New Generation, Gap-dong, Mr. Back, Heard It Through the Grapevine, The Vampire Detective, Woman with a Suitcase, and My Father Is Strange;
- Received awards in the Korean Entertainment industry;
- Has a killer smile; and
- T.O.P will be discharged on July 6, 2019;
- Notable member of the well-known Korean pop group BIGBANG;
- Held tours with BIGBANG around the world;
- Released exceptional songs and albums with BIGBANG;
- He starred in Korean dramas, such as I Am Sam, Iris, Haru, and Secret Message;
- Took the lead role in Korean films like Nineteen, 71: Into the Fire, Commitment, Tazza: The Hidden Card, and Out of Control;
- Received awards as individual artist in the Korean Entertainment industry; and
4. Lee Soo Hyuk
- Lee Soo Hyuk will be discharged on July 17, 2019;
- Participated in Korean movies, such as My Boss, My Teacher, YThe Boy from Ipanema, Runway Cop, and Horror Stories 2;
- Played main roles in Korean dramas, such as What’s Up, Vampire Idol, High School King of Savvy, Righteous Love, The Scholar Who Walks the Night, Local Hero, and Sweet Stranger and Me;
- Received awards in the Korean Entertainment industry; and
- Has a killer smile.
Certainly, these oppas are all adorable and for keeps in their own way. Through that, many fans have been supporting them and waiting for their come back. We are hoping all the best for them as they surely deserve it.
Who’s excited to see them on a big screen or on stage again? Feel free to share your feels on the comment section, mga bes!