Being a Korean drama or a Korean pop fan is seriously not easy. It requires a lot of time for you to watch and support them. Sometimes, you even need to spend money to buy merchandise and see them up close. Moreover, it’s even harder when you need to protect them from bashers but you need to chill and remind yourself what’s good and right.
Guess what! There is something much heartbreaking that all of that. It is when you need to send your idols off to the military; and patiently wait while hoping that they are healthy and doing well.
Month of April is fast approaching! Did all of you know that three lovely oppas will finally be discharged? Yes, you’ve read that right, mga bes!
Below are the names of three Korean artists who will finally complete their mandatory service in a month. In addition, there are also several facts about them under their names for everyone to be reminded how charming their idols are.
1. Im Si Wan
- Im Si Wan will be discharged on April 10, 2019;
- He starred in various Korean movies, such as The Attorney, A Melody to Remember, One Line, and The Merciless;
- Played main roles in Standby, Waiting for Love, Triangle, Misaeng: Incomplete Life, My Catman, and The King in Love;
- Given the Ambassadorship title from year 2012 to 2014;
- Received more than 10 awards in the Korean Entertainment industry;
- Member of ZE:A;
- Multi-talented; and
- He is a good person.
2. Lee Min Ho
- Lee Min Ho will be discharged on April 25, 2019;
- He starred in various K-movies, such as Public Enemy Returns, Our School’s E.T., Gangnam Blues, and Bounty Hunters;
- Played main roles in Mackerel Run, Get Up, Boys Over Flowers, Personal Taste, City Hunter, Faith, The Heirs, Legend of the Blue Sea, and The Wild;
- Given the Ambassadorship title from year 2009 to 2017;
- Received more than 30 awards in the Korean Entertainment industry;
- He can capture a fan’s heart with a killer smile;
- Plays different sports;
- Multi-talented; and
- He is a perfect role model to his fans with his courage, fighting spirit, and good attitude.
3. Ji Chang Wook
- Ji Chang Wok will be discharged on April 27, 2019;
- He starred in various K-movies, such as Days, Sleeping Beauty, The Weird Missing Case of Mr. J, Death Bell 2: Blood Camp, Confession, How to Use Guys with Secret Tips, The Long Way Home, and Fabricated City;
- He played main roles in several K-dramas;
- Received more than 5 awards in the Korean Entertainment industry;
- A fan cannot resists his attractiveness;
- He values his mother so much; and
- He is loved by many because of his warm heart.
Certainly, these oppas are all adorable and for keeps in their own way. Through that, many fans have been supporting them and waiting for their come back. We are hoping all the best for them as they surely deserve it.
Who’s excited to see them on a big screen again? Feel free to share your feels on the comment section, mga bes!