Everyone of us started somewhere right?
As part of the Hallyu Wave, Korean dramas together with K-pop music, are always in the frontline of these things. In the “fangirling” culture, there will always be a drama series that we can point out as the main culprit that led us to where we are right now.
Read the list, feel nostalgic and see how many korean dramas (Meteor Garden is another case) helped you in turning into the fangirl that you are today.
1. Endless Love: Autumn in My Heart (2003)
2. Lovers in Paris (2004)
3. Endless Love: Winter Sonata (2004)
4. Irene (2004)
5. Full House (2005)
6. Jewel in the Palace (2005)
7. Stairway to Heaven (2005)
8. Sassy Girl: Chun-Hyang (2005)
9. Memories in Bali (2006)
10. Princess Hours (2006)
11. My Name is Kim Sam Soon (2006)
12. My Girl (2006)
13. Jumong (2007)
14. Coffee Prince (2008)
15. Boys Over Flowers (2009)
Is the drama that started it for you not on this list? Share it to us in the comments below!