We are few days away from the Hello fan meet of So Ji Sub in Manila! Did you already get your ticket for the event? If not, you can still buy it in the nearest ticket booth from you or you can join the exciting ticket giveaway of Annyeong Oppa.
After getting to know him more; why not we recall his best four thrilling Korean dramas that are surely worth-watching?
Are you all excited to see the title of his K-dramas that we shouldn’t miss out on? Feel free to count the numbers of series which all of you have already seen and not; then share your feels with us, mga bes!
1. Cain and Abel
- Aired on SBS from February 18 to April 23, 2009; and
- Based on the biblical story of Adam and Eve’s first two sons, Cain and Abel; wherein, Cain is jealous towards his brother Abel. With So Ji Sub as Lee Cho In, being a gifted doctor; while Shin Hyun Joon as Lee Seon Wo who is jealous of all the attention which his brother gets.
- Aired on SBS from May 30 to August 9, 2012; and
- The drama tells the story of Kim Woo Hyun (So Ji Sub) as a detective; who is the only son of a notable police officer. With his determination to make his own name in the chosen industry, he kept on doing his best but was being envied by his colleagues. When he was assigned in the cyber investigations unit, he became involved in a hunt over a hacker who committed a crime.
3. Master’s Sun
- Aired on SBS from August 7 to October 3, 2013; and
- About the cold and distant CEO of Kingdom named Joo Joong Won (So Ji Sub); who met Tae Gong Shil (Gong Hyo Jin), a woman who has the ability to see ghosts after being involved in an accident. As they started to have an interaction with one another, things changed for them and various mysteries suddenly appeared and were unfold.
4. Terius Behind Me
- Aired on MBC from September 27 to November 15, 2018; and
- Tells the story of a woman named Go Ae Rin (Jung In Sun) who loses her husband. She lives next door to a mysterious man named Kim Bon with a code name of Terius, who appeared to be a missing agent of National Intelligence Service (NIS). As they have known each other, they try to uncover the truth behind the death of Go Ae Rin’s husband, who appeared to be involved in a huge conspiracy.
Have all of you already seen the K-dramas listed above? Among these four series, which is your favorite one?
Share your feels with us, mga bes! Then let us all have a countdown for the upcoming fan meet of So Ji Sub in Manila.