Every year, various Korean dramas are being released. It could be in romance genre, melodrama, comedy, action, thriller, mystery, horror, or more. But no matter what the genre is, it cannot be denied that all of these series have something in them which we really couldn’t forget about.
Did you know that in 2013, a lot of notable K-dramas were aired? It has been six long years since then, can you still remember the best series that you watched from that era?
To help you in remembering, below is a list of 2013 must-watch K-dramas that we would love to re-watch! Ready your pen and paper, mga bes. It will surely be a great throwback of series!
1. Reply 1994
- Starring Go Ara, Jung Woo, Yoo Yeon Seok, Kim Sung Kyun, Son Ho Jun, Baro, and Min Do Hee;
- Aired on tvN from October 18 to December 28, 2013;
- Rom-com; and
- 21 episodes.
2. Master’s Sun
- Starring So Ji Sub, Gong Hyo Jin, Seo In Guk, and Kim Yoo Ri;
- Aired on SBS from August 7 to October 3, 2013;
- Rom-com and horror; and
- 17 episodes with 60 minutes running time.
3. Empress Ki
- Starring Ji Chang Wok, Ha Ji Won, Joo Jin Mo, Baek Jin Hee;
- Aired on MBC from October 28, 2013 to April 29, 2014;
- Historical and romance; and
- 51 episodes.
4. I Can Hear Your Voice
- Starring Lee Jong Suk, Lee Bo Young, and Yoon Sang Hyun;
- Aired on SBS from June 5 to August 1, 2013;
- Legal drama and romance; and
- 18 episodes with 60 minutes running time.
5. My Love from the Star
- Starring Jun Ji Hyun and Kim Soo Hyun;
- Aired on SBS from 18 December 2013 to 27 February 2014;
- Rom-com and fantasy; and
- 21 episodes with 70 minutes running time.
6. The Heirs
- Starring Lee Min Ho, Park Shin Hye, and Kim Woo Bin;
- Aired on SBS from October 9 to December 12, 2013;
- Romance and drama; and
- 20 episodes with 60 minutes running time.
7. Good Doctor
- Starring Joo Won, Moon Chae Won, Joo Sang Wook, and Kim Min Seo;
- Aired on KBS2 from August 5 to October 8, 2013;
- Medical drama, romance and comedy; and
- 20 episodes.
8. That Winter, the Wind Blows
- Starring Song Hye Kyo and Jo In Sung;
- Aired on SBS in 2013;
- Melodrama and romance; and
- 16 episodes.
9. Gu Family Book
- Starring Lee Seung Ki, Bae Suzy, Sung Joon, Lee Yu Bi, and Yoo Yeon Seok;
- Aired on MBC from April 8 to June 25, 2013;
- Historical, fantasy, action and romance; and
- 24 episodes with 60 minutes running time.
10. School 2013
- Starring Jang Nara, Choi Daniel, Lee Jong Suk, and Kim Woo Bin;
- Aired on KBS2 from December 3, 2012 to January 28, 2013;
- Teen drama; and
- 16 episodes.
Among these K-dramas of 2013, which series have you already seen? Which is your favorite? Feel free to comment your feels, mga bes!