Recently establishing itself as an ongoing korean variety powerhouse, Knowing Brothers (Hangul: 아는 헝님) also known in its english title of Men on a Mission or Ask Us Anything can now boasts an average episode rating of 5%. This is a huge feat considering that it is broadcasted on a paid cable channel.
The cast members are currently composed of veteran MC Kang Hodong, former basketball star Seo Jang hoon, ace comedians Lee Sugeun, and Kim Yongchul, Roora’s Lee Sangmin, Super Junior’s Kim Heechul and Buzz’s Min Kyunghoon.
Despite having a termination scare during its first year, the show was able to make a comeback. With some format change and cast addition, the show was able to achieve its best form and catapulted itself to popularity in all age groups.
They have done ‘Ratings Promise’ tasks on their 3% and 5% milestones. But now that they are beyond that phase, here’s a list of their highest rating episodes to date based on AGB Nielsen Korea’s daily rating survey.
10.Ratings: 6.105% – Yoo Min sang & Moon Se yoon (Episode 123)
9. Ratings: 6.106% – Han Hye jin & Lee Si eon (Episode 101)
8. Ratings: 6.158% – So Yoo jin & Sam Okyere (Episode 129)
7. Ratings: 6.224% – Lee Seung Gi (Episode 124)
6. Ratings: 6.278% – Uhm Jung hwa (Episode 109)
5. Ratings: 6.376% – IU & Lee Joon gi (Episode 150)
4. Ratings: 6.473% – Celeb Five (Episode 154)
3. Ratings: 6.498% – Sung Dong il & Goo Hara (Episode 102)
2. Ratings: 6.99% – Psy (Episode 75)
1. Ratings: 9.585% – Kim Seo Hyung & Oh Na-ra (Sky Castle Special) (Episode 166)
The show airs at JTBC every saturday at 9:00 PM.